Golden relies on the strength of residents and neighbors to keep our community strong.
Please consider getting involved! There are many ways you may contribute.
We are accepting donations via check or cash. Mail to: Committee to Elect William Fisher, PO Box 588, Golden, CO 80402.
You may also donate with credit card or PayPal – see Donate Button to the right!
Volunteer and share the message!
We have a short time to reach as many people as we can with our positive vision for Golden.
Please consider passing along a few thoughts on this election to anyone who might be in Ward 4 – Mountain Ridge, North Historic neighborhoods near Mitchell Elementary, Historic Downtown neighborhoods by Mines, East Street area, along 19th street, etc.
- This mail-only election concludes April 28th (not November!) and ballots arrived this week.
- Point folks to WilliamFisher.com to learn more and become involved.
- I have a new post on Making & Using Masks which has been well-received.
- Encourage people to sign up for the Ward 4 Email Newsletter at Golden37.com or simply email me.
- I am happy to talk with interested folks about my vision and thoughts on Council and leadership via phone and email. email@example.com, 303.588.3389.
- Follow me on Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, and Twitter.
Thanks for being an active part of our Golden Community. Please consider signing up to receive periodic email newsletters about what is happening in our town. You may unsubscribe at any time.